16 March 2008

The Smiley Crime

I have been dreaming this morning. Polices are trying to catch a " serial helper", who they believe is getting something out of the people he helped and these people would not notice it. They have seen a lot of cases. The second last one is about an old magician, who later used magic to show the police what had happened. The last one is a mermaid, who had her pearl fallen and she could not get it back. Interestingly this "serial helper" leaves traces as colourful smiley faces on the floor of all "crime" scene which you can see with neon light on. Apparently wherever he walks a sequence of smiley faces would be marked. Not sure they are intentional or not.

I am not sure about my role in this dream. Unfortunately the alarm wakes me up when the polices are investigating the mermaid case. I would never know whether this guy is really a bad guy or a goody. Haven't mentioned that he is a handsome guy with golden hair.

Oh well, another unresolved "crime". So I "document" it.

No comments:

Post a Comment