30 March 2008

Home alone

Every time I am home alone I feel lonely. When I was at my mum's home at least I have Mel there with me. This is different from going out by myself. When I am at home, I feel like I shouldn't be alone, but I am, which is the upsetting part. Home, suppose to be a place that have more than just myself. Usually playing PC game is the best activity to make time flies, and the room is small, I won't feel like there's excessive empty space that need someone to fill in. Watching TV or movie is also a good choice if there's something I want to see. Now I am waiting for CSI. Bones on tomorrow, and House on Tuesday.


********************************************************************


Little-Prince read this and complained that I made it sounds like he always leave me home by myself and sounds like he's the bad guy. Haha. I didn't mean that. I said it's just himself feeling guilty. I would not say I am home alone all the time. It's probably because I am not home alone all the time, causing me feel more different when I am.

You know, people should be able to home alone. I am pretty okay staying home by myself during day time. It's just after sunset, when moon and stars are out, and you have to turn on the lights to fill the rooms with warmness. If TV's not on, PC is not on, I am probably the only one in the world that I can sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment