18 November 2010

D1 & D2

Went out for dinner with Darryl (D1) and Daryl (D2) and folks on Tuesday night. Both D1 and D2 are from Microsoft, at least, for now.

D1 has decided to move on, leaving Microsoft and choosing a completely different career path – going to US to study bible college to become a PASTOR. How exciting! He said he has this in mind for 16 years already, but it wasn’t the right time.

D1, D2 and I are Christians, and we always share faith and stories around our lives whenever we meet. Oh well, of course we share geeky information as well which is the basis of our jobs. However I am glad that our religion has come into the friendship as well, therefore we can share a lot, and truly care for each other. Now I am so glad for D1’s decision, and looking forward to meet Pastor Burling.

That night I drove D2 home, and we talked about… finding a girlfriend, haha. D2 is a really nice guy, with a good heart, stable job, know music… everything seems to be good. So we discuss why he still has no girlfriend. I said if I know any girl I would introduce him to her without hesitation. Oh well, maybe, wasn’t the right time previously.

It was a good catch-up, and, nice spaghetti!

No comments:

Post a Comment