24 November 2010

Talk about food…

DINNER 20101124

Tomorrow is our 4th year wedding anniversary. Altogether, we have been together for… eleven and a half years. Little prince said we will go out tomorrow night, so I said I would be cooking tonight. Here it is, our dinner. As I said, I am not good at presentation, but Nick said they taste good, especially the crumb-coated chicken thighs.

For people who still believe I cannot cook, come on, here is some proof: I can kind-of cook, man. Not a pro like Stephen though.

Ah, talking about Stephen’s cooking. This Saturday we are going to have Thanksgiving dinner at his place. He’s going to prepare most of the food including a 5.5kg turkey. I will make a pasta salad. Of course I am going to take photos and show everyone later, but before that I must talk about the crème brulée.

He brought them to the office on Monday. Since I was sick and away on Monday, he saved one for me in the fridge so I can have mine on Tuesday. Crème brulée is one fat dessert, the cup I had, worth 750kcal – mind you for me to lose weight I need to eat only 1200kcal a day – and I keep failing to do that these two months and therefore gained quite a bit of weight. I took a video when Stephen was “brulee-ing” my crème brulée on Tuesday morning – yes, first thing of my concerns on the day, and it was my breakfast.

Does my voice normally sound that strange? I was still sick that day… but… terrible…

No comments:

Post a Comment