09 November 2010

Omnis amata

Having been loved by everyone.

You know, actually, I never wanted to be loved my everyone. But there are certain people I demand more from, and hope they can love me and care for me more.

In the past I would have said something like "hey you know, you are special, I don't treat everyone like that. I don't have such expectation or demand for everyone." Sounded like my unreasonable request of love and attention was a privilege that the person should be appreciated for.

So naive. People not mean to treat you well. And you know, people may prefer you don't bother them.

I found it a privilege and being valued when people have unreasonable comments or requests for me, or showing their bad temper in front of me. Interestingly I found that means being trusted and relied on, and being loved. So I do not mind when close friends do those. and feel uncomfortable when they say thanks to me no matter what.

But not everyone feels the same, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment