11 November 2010

Making changes

By the way, as you can see, I have done some changes on my blog again.

  • The background: you may have seen this before, it’s an earl-i-e-r painting of mine, a totally abstract one.
  • Omnis diebus plus me amare disco”  – in everyday I learn to love myself more – Still, motto for now, haha.
  • “Domum” – Home – Honestly, not sure whether it would fit the web context. You know, Ancient Rome does not have internet and websites.
  • “Quaedam de me” – Something about me. I totally changed the content too.
  • “Quaedam et quidam amo” – Something and someone I love.  And yes, again i changed everything. Hmm, not exactly, you know, things and people I love do not change that often, I have just added some more, added some links, whatever.
  • General theme is green now! Well, because of the background.
  • Labels become cloud.
  • Comments at the bottom.
  • Blog Archive got pushed up.
  • … and bits and pieces styling things you may or may not notice…

Doing all these things, make me happy.

P.S. With the new Windows Live Writer too!

2 comments:

  1. Love your new background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should have done that ages ago, using my old stupid paintings as background, haha.

    ReplyDelete