28 November 2010

Random blah blah

- nick is going to hk tomorrow, I bet he is excited. You know what, I am somehow excited too: for a month alone by myself, haha. painting and sewing under way in this period of time.

- hot summer started three days ago, how marvelous! I love summer so much.

- thanksgiving dinner was so good and I ate way too much! Turkey was the highlight, burnt chocolate fondue was an epic fail. My pasta salad was okay.

- I have decided to give it a go, try to start to be nice again, specifically, to someone. Not sure why, just suddenly had this thought today, then I got this:
And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.

et respondens Simon dixit illi praeceptor per totam noctem laborantes nihil cepimus in verbo autem tuo laxabo rete.


- dizziness, headache and nausea for a week already. Franklin is going to give me a note tomorrow to draw some blood for test. He said maybe it's my neck too, but still draw blood to test to make sure.

- kat's new shirt is nice, and the blue trousers, love it.

- guess we can really start our art jamming soon, yeah, while nick is not here, surely I can do more these stuffs.

- sitting at chris' stairs, the coolest place in the house, too warm here.

- parents are back. This morning at 5:20 I picked them up. They brought back a rice cooker for me from Japan, and also heaps of sweets. They bought me some jeans clothes too.

- 10 more days, we will have air conditioning at church for English service - just the right time for summer.

- to my friend who is going to/ has been to the hot air balloon, lucky you, I am jealous!

- Monday tomorrow, id est work day again...

No comments:

Post a Comment