03 September 2007

I am sorry

I am sorry, very very sorry. I never know that's how you feel. Although you never say who and why, however I sort of know from the very beginning that I am guilty. I always know it's me and now I see it. I have no idea what I should say. Maybe you are not expecting anything anyway. I am sorry, really sorry. I wasn't trying to make you feel uncomfortable.

You think dealing with people relationship is hard. That's how I feel too. All I wanted was to be friendly and trying to understand a bit more, however it has turned out in a wrong way. I admit that I am naive and ignorant, I honestly can't handle people's feelings well and I just can't understand people most of the time.

I was thinking of whether I should have told you directly that the secret has been revealed accidentally. However I am not brave enough and I am too scare to make you feel worse. If you see this, you will know it; and I know you will see this and you will know it. This time I really want you to know at once so you have a chance to get a new treasure box for yourself. I don't want to keep silent and fool you around which make me feel like I am peeping your secret.

This is all I want to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment