02 February 2006

Grandma

Grandma's cancer has come back, this time it is in the liver. Parents are still coming back tomorrow, but will be expected to go back to HK again at any time. At first I thought of going back as well if something really happens, then I started thinking whether I should really go back or not. If she is not there anymore, what's my point of going back? For the funeral? If I am trying to see her more and make her happy, I should do that more often when she is alive, that's why I've gone back in October once I knew she got cancer. If she is not there anymore, going back to HK for a funeral will not please her. Of course I am not saying that I should not go back, but I question about the importance of my participation after she's gone. I would rather show my love when she is there.

A sad week.

4 comments:

  1. 如果是我 我會盡量抽空回來(11月前)
    不竟 人生 真的難料
    還好你有一點點時間去想(真的是一點點)
    為甚麼"多"是"bouns"?
    因為 少了 就是少了
    再加 都只是"extra"
    難受 後悔好多
    你懂我意思嗎

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我懂。。。
    所以如果我要回來就是現在,
    不會等發生事才回來,
    因為那已經沒意義了。
    今天我會幫爸爸買機票,
    星期二他會再回來。
    其實我三月中前也可能走不開,唉。。。
    再看看吧。

    ReplyDelete
  3. 沒關係
    那你就先pain三月後的時間吧
    反正都是看天做事
    你丫 就多做事 想太多又沒好處的

    ReplyDelete
  4. havnt check ur blog for a long time, i'm very sorry to hear that.

    有機會的話, 盡可能陪多d佢. 老人家到左一個年紀, 好多野都講唔定. 有時錯過左就會後悔點解當時仲要浪費時間猶豫.
    其實佢一定都好想見多d你的, 走得開的話, 返去吧.

    ReplyDelete