04 February 2006

I am at the airport right now...

Guess what, I am at the airport right now, waiting for my parents and brother. Finally we can access internet for free in the airport, what a surprise of the century! Though I think this is temporarily supported by Samsung, well, well, promotion. Weird that not many people are keen to serve on net whle waiting for their friends or relatives. Computer is not too inetersting for most of the Kiwi, maybe.

I hate the keyboard though, it's squashed! I keep typing wrong characters because keys except alphabets are not in normal size. A keyboard that you must watch what you've typed.

By the way, it's definitely originated from Korea, coz I can see korean on this keyboard... not very user friendly, should have chinese characters instead.

The "mouse" is not a mouse, it's a ball at the top right corner of the keyboard and two buttons (left & right clicks) at the top left. So basically a mouse require you use 2 hands to use. Weird.

Alright, guess they are coming out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment