21 February 2007

Stuff

My stress and strain level is going to the max now.

Mum's papa is in the hospital and the probability of he become conscious again is quite low. At this stage we can presume mum is going back to HK soon.

Eagle 1 NZ went for soft launch already, and the news about it was on the Newspaper. The hard launch patch has to go to the client in these two days. Then there are some problems about Eagle 1 UK I have to solve.

I also worry about the house thing, especially the furniture and appliances delivery. I called H&S two weeks ago and they said I can only hold my stock for another 2 or 3 weeks. Well I am thinking maybe I should not call them now until they call me, since our house is not ready yet. I have to call FC about the table delivery though. Also, We still not able to contact the tile guy.

School is starting next week. This semester I am still doing two papers, but they are both year 2 ones - Philosophy of Law and Philosophy of Science. Fortunately the classes are 5-7pm and 5-6pm, so I can go after work.

Life...

2 comments:

  1. Philosophy of law sounds very interesting.
    Can I read your notes?

    Actually, I'd like to see what philosophy of science is about too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure.

    Maybe you should come with me for the lectures. :D

    ReplyDelete