11 June 2007

Feeling bad

I am feeling miserable. All because of brother -- not my brother. THAT brother. There's a live problem we cannot reproduce locally, and there's no error or message logged anywhere. I am feeling so bad now.

On Saturday night I was feeling miserable as well. It has nothing to do with work or study. It was sparked by a small thing, then I became hysteric. We went home. My mood just went down to the bottom of the valley. We were watching rugby on Prime, then when ads were on, I started to cry silently but unreasonably. After a while I was kind of settle, and started to discuss with little-prince about my reaction. Little-prince said I should have gone to see psychologists although I don't have hysterical reaction that often now. Well, I don't think i really have a problem, and I don't believe in psycho people anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment