05 August 2008

Hide me

I have removed all my blog feed subscription except S and the Tse's family. I don't care about other people who I used to be interested in anymore. I am going to disable my site feed too, some days in the near future. And, may make viewing my blog require blogger login.

Here is no longer gypsy's secret place. Maybe it never was. All of a sudden I hate myself and dislike others. I don't want people who don't understand anyway to see what's in me and I don't care about them at all.

I want to be able to say "I am angry or "I am upset" here, or even "I want to die", without being questioned with misinterpretation.

3 comments:

  1. 孩子發生什麼事呀,

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's wrong honey? how come you're going through a dark phase too? what happened??

    ReplyDelete
  3. wht z up, my friend?

    have i been hiding in my cell for too long and lost track with the world? sound like you have been some bad moments.

    this is your blog, your own place, no one should stop you from whatever you feel like to do so.

    ReplyDelete