06 August 2008

So what

I am very very busy recently. Too busy that I have lost interest in everything. Or maybe because I have lost interest in everything, why not make myself busy so I won't find my life's terrible. I have lost interest in people around me. Blog is the thing I use to understand people because I believe people don't lie to their own blog, and they express feeling on blog, and I don't like talking, and they won't talk to me about the things they put on blog anyway. And now I don't even want to read people's blogs. Actually, there is nothing I want to do, civilization IV, cartoons, tv series, books, none of these I really want to do. I am not depress. Not at all. There's nothing happened. I just suddenly feel I am the extra redundant piece. No one really likes me anyway, and I am not even sure I like anything at all. I am not being negative, nor being moody. I still work everyday, go home, do some random stuff, sleep. I don't feel anything abnormal. There's nothing wrong about me and nothing wrong around me. I just realise that all these happening, so what. Death is never a solution for anything, but why compare live and die? they are two different things that can't be compared. Two different forms of existence. So alive is not better than dead, since you can't compare them anyway. Pain is no longer a stopper. Why not make it an appetite instead of an aversion? See the dramas around, what are all these people trying to achieve? Where is reality, why bother if we are uncertain about it? Where is love? Maybe we don't really love anything nor hate anything. Nothing named "fair" nor "justice" nor "equality" in this world. We imagine these concepts hold the world, none of them really work. Maybe all of you, your existence, are in my imagination.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like 空虛感?Suddenly don't feel like anything is important? Feels like there's no goal to keep you going?

    At time like this, just think about things you *want* to get or something that you *want* to do, e.g. wanna buy this dress, toy, whatever. Relax and enjoy. Take a break.

    ReplyDelete