26 August 2008

Invitations

I have invited four of my friends (plus 2 boyfriends so in total of 6) to the evangelical event that Nicholas' church is going to hold on the 12th of September 2008. To be honest I am not a big fan of evangelical events due to my traditional background, however this is a good one. Also, different types of medium suit different people, and seeing changes in Jason's life made me believe that evangelical events would work in some aspect for some people. So, let's see what is going to hapen, at least I had moved my first step. I will keep praying for this, and leave the rest to him.

Sincerely, inviting people to this kind of event is not easy for myself as well. Not that I don't want to do anything for him (although I do struggle between laziness and responsibilities), it's just because this is very "not-me" - as I am a little bit anti-social, you know.

Anyway, will wait and see.

3 comments:

  1. 恩我感觉到了。你当时的眼神很尴尬又有期望。事实上我也不擅长接受这一类活动的邀请。哈哈。

    ReplyDelete
  2. 那你要和Ken少來哦,蔣小姐,為了不辜負我的"厚顏無恥",哈哈。

    ReplyDelete
  3. 那個是evangelical的嗎?汗汗,完全感覺不到。應該說我這個外行人也不屬於會分辨得出的行列吧。

    ReplyDelete