21 November 2009

My 20091121

Today is a complete relax day for me. Finally.

I woke up before 7 this morning. It’s too early, so I started watching Chungking Express.



I couldn’t finish it this morning because…

Esquires

Later Little Prince left Botany. He went to Church for hymn practice. I stayed for quite a while, walked around (okay, I did spend money) and about 3pm…

IMG_0222 IMG_0225

The weather was so fine and I’m glad, mainly because Timothy fellowship was having BBQ today and weather is always the key element for a good BBQ gathering. Nevertheless, good weather favours me as well. So this is what I have been doing till… just now:

Just found out I am a bit too white/pale, so I should sit more under the sun. Summer is coming, guys, let’s get out and have more outdoor activities please!

Dinner time. Will finish Chungking Express later tonight.

5 comments: