18 November 2009

I’m in Wonderland

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-GlassAt last, after three weeks of consideration, I bought the book. Although I am still reading this, I may start this one as well, read both at the same time. I know, I said I am not going to buy any new book till I have finished all the unfinished ones, but you can see how attractive it is, right?  And I never own an English version of Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, and I never have Through the Looking-Glass. And you see the design… wow, so pretty! You see the flamingos? They are calling me!

So the book is here now on my desk. I have time tonight, let me start reading it.

By the way, recently I am spending quite a long time to make decisions, no matter big or small. There are two possibilities: one, getting old, two, growing cautious, while either indicates I am no longer fifteen years old… okay, I should at least say twenty, but you get what I mean. I am not sure whether it’s a good thing or a bad thing, or, maybe there’s no good or bad for things like this -  I am thinking too much.

P.S. One of my favourite online photo albums: Alice in Waterland by Elena Kalis.

No comments:

Post a Comment