21 May 2011

Discovery

No matter what, I am glad that I've found someone who loves me so much. I am one lucky girl on this planet. Thousands of people keep finding and losing a lover yet I have already found one. Sometimes, I hate myself for not appreciating this enough. It's truly a blessing, although I have to and will have to face some difficulties because of this blessing, it really worths. I have never felt this so real and sincerely before. Since he's not a guy that would read my blog it's obvious that I am not writing this to please him. I have really experienced this. No matter how bad or hard things can be, at least I have someone who completely trust me and love me.

I am no longer alone. I know I am no longer alone. And this time, it's true. I can now admit and accept that I am being loved.

In unhappiness I have found the best and it is satisfying, I should be happy.

1 comment:

  1. Thousands of people keep finding and losing a lover yet I have already found one.

    Envy you!!!
    But I know I am also blessed and loved by all lots of ppl. :P

    Anyway, keep positive~

    ReplyDelete