04 May 2011

Loving life

I really admire people who love life. Not only their own lives, but other people's lives. They see "life" is a valuable and enjoyable thing. As the name and the lyrics of the song someone has chosen to represent himself: 活著便精彩. I am not saying I don't love life, but I know even now, after all the difficult times, even though I have another life within me, I am not as passionate about life as these people. 127 Hours, a movie that I didn't watch because everyone said it's a bit too much for me at the moment, which I knew the story ages ago from the news when it happened, showed how much a guy loves his life and respect so much the concept of life. Bibi Aisha, who escaped from her country, her people, her family with nose and ears cut off, told people how much she values life with her own action. These are amazing stories, which I admire but know I can never do it. I lack the passion and strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment