13 May 2011

Sometimes

Sometimes, sometimes, I just don't get it. You always make it hard. Sometimes I even wonder that you only make it hard for me, since everyone says it's fine for them. Maybe once again I am too self-centred. Sometimes I am annoyed, and sometimes I am a bit angry, though this time I am just disappointed.

I thought you would value what I was thinking when I asked the question which is obviously serious and important. And I thought because you have realized the value therefore when you answered you were serious about that too. I thought you understood it's because I think you are important and I think this is important so I asked. I thought you understood I was serious. I thought you were serious too.

If it's my fault I am sorry. Sorry that I have misunderstood. Sorry that I thought you would have known it's not a question for everyone I know. Crazy that I am actually feeling quite "委屈" and cry when I had all these thoughts - I blame being pregnant, makes me stupidly easy to feel sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment