28 July 2007

In Uni

I am in Uni now. I didn't tell people I am coming back to Uni today for philosophy conference because I know what people would say, and I don't want to be named as geek because it sounds not romantic at all. Actually I am here for three sessions only and they are: "Reason and Emotion in Mencius", "Family Feeling as the Ground of Confucian Role Ethics" and "What is Integrity, and did Harper Lee's Atticus Finch Have it?". Yes, the third one is about Atticus in the book "To Kill a Mocking Bird", which I believe everyone has read it before.

Since there's some time between the Confucius one and Atticus one (actually there's another session that I am not interested), so I went down to Queen Street to have a walk. Nearly every single store on high Street and little High Street have up to 50% off sales, but again I have only be able to find one piece of clothing I like. Unfortunately I have a bad running nose and so I don't want to stay on Queen Street for too long, therefore I've headed back to Uni. Now I am sitting in IC with coffee and sushi, and I have a bar of mint chips chocolate for dessert. It's a Dairy Milk one. I've tried the Aero(?) one that Rebecca likes, but it is no as good as the Daily Milk one which i am already addicted to. Recently my confectioneries are either mint chip chocolate or mini dinosaurs. Fortunately I don't seem to be gaining too much weight (but I can't tell actually, my scale ran out of battery).

No comments:

Post a Comment