26 October 2007

Facebook

About facebook, not sure why, everyone thinks I have spent a lot of time on it. Actually, I don't. I don't even have many applications. I ignore most of the application requests including Fun Wall and Super Wall. I seldom invite people to add an application as well. Also, I never add anyone I don't know, and I reject all requests that I have no idea who that person is. I can say I know everybody in my friend list. The most unfamiliar ones are probably TTF people.

How long do I stay on facebook usually? Well, sometimes I open it and it stays there for a day, but active browsing time is probably less than 15 mins per day. Is that call a lot?

Does this categorise as facebook addicts?

P.S. I think I spend more time on my blog. Much more time.

2 comments:

  1. and you rejected me - someone who share the same birth date... btw, do you remember who lam lap fung is? i happened to see him in a wedding banquet this summer, and he said he couldn't remember me, not even my name. maybe i should put my childhood memory into a penisive

    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm...............

    What's your chinese name? It's very hard to tell from English name and a grown up picture you know...

    ReplyDelete