18 October 2007

Something strange

I wonder am I looking strange or is it my car, nearly everyday when I drive home there's someone beeping me and say hi to me. At first I thought I haven't close a door, but it's not. I don't understand. If I am a pretty girl then it may make some sense, but I am having my normal working dress code, i.e. thick glasses and tided back hair with no make up. Moreover, my car windows are tinted (so I don't think people outside can see much)!

Maybe it's just another unexplained mystery.

2 comments:

  1. is it your head light?? or maybe something wrong to the front of your car???
    if not.. then they might just tell you to slow down becoz police infront ba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slow down is probably not possible, usually it's quite a lot of traffic, cannot drive fast. XD
    front of my car..... maybe is the back of my car, coz usually these people come from behind... hahaha

    ReplyDelete