21 October 2007

Total Refraction

Recently I have been thinking a lot. Maybe I always think a lot, and usually think too much. Very frequently I am lost in my imagination and my dreams. Sometimes my emotions and perceptions toward somebody are not based on reality, but imagined situations and conversations, and imagined responses of that somebody. I find it hard to distinguish which part of my feelings and assumptions toward someone are based on facts and which part of these are based on my thought social experiments. The more I had thought of somebody's responses and reactions, the harder to understand that somebody. The more I had imagined conversations with somebody, the harder to talk to that somebody.

I am not sure whether it is my imaginations and dreams reflecting my life, or is it my life reflecting my imaginations and dreams. Had I invented a dualistic life for myself? Dreams/reality, thought experiment/social interaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment