20 July 2008

After P 2

I have got some photos from facebook, which Helen and Ivy put on. Only my friends come to my blog anyway, so let me share them here.

First of all, meet the four ASD girl developers. Unfortunately Fiora didn't come.

PP3

(LEFT) Now, meet the pimp daddy and his honeys.
(RIGHT) See Devil is talking to the Priest, not sure who's converting who.

PP5a PP10

(LEFT) It's me, the green pixie with purple wings. 
(RIGHT) Helen is a pink one with pink wings. I am not sure whether she was a pink pixie or a pink fairy. Oh well, it doesn't matter.

 PP4a PP8

(LEFT) Meet the costume winner, Mr. Postbox. I love Stephen's idea of making his own costume. He's the man! Note that he didn't drive to the party with his postbox on - we had confirmed with him.
(RIGHT) Po was so cute! He's dancing all the time - before he took off his "head". It was Mal. Po gave me hugs and I took some pictures with him.

PP6 PP7

(LEFT) For some reason Andrew was either smelling Professor Hugh's hair, or trying to kiss him. Don't ask me which was his intention. Ask Professor.
(RIGHT) Joseph was the painter. Pedro was also the painter. They are like painter brothers! I think Szu-yu's camera got some pictures with both of them. I will post one up later.

PP9 PP12

(LEFT) See our pimp daddy. I have to say Andre looks really cool with this outfit. It does suit him (fortunately or unfortunately), haha.
(RIGHT) Who's Peter Parker with his mask on?! Of course is our newly-wedded Sasanka! His spider-man outfit and mask were too small though.

PP13 PP14

See! It's a fun party! Maybe I am not a typical type 5 because type 5 is not suppose to like party, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment