12 July 2008

Saturday Night

Tomorrow I am going to my first movie for this year film festival. At last I haven't purchased any ticket in advance. It is because I am not going to see ten movies, and to purchase online or by phone require quite a bit of transaction fee. Originally I want to see whether there is someone want some tickets, so I can buy them in one go. Still not too late now but apparently no one's buying any. Ivy got her own tickets already.

Tomorrow, is my Saturday Night.

Oh, whatever makes her happy on a saturday night,
Oh, whatever makes her happy, whatever makes it alright.

Hmmm, not exactly. My own Saturday activities end on this movie, then I will have dinner with some friends, which makes it no longer my Saturday Night.

But that's okay.

And it'll be okay like everyone says,
it'll be alright and ever so nice,
We'll going out tonight, out and about tonight.

It's still a Saturday Night.
We'll go where people go and let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment