21 July 2008

Don't get me wrong

People are getting me wrong now. I am not trying to be heroic. The thing I was upset and felt sorry about was NOT that I had been vocal. It's that I didn't say what I really want to say. Again I am not trying to be heroic so don't form that kind of impression. It's a misinterpretation. Do that for the love to your church? No no no, I didn't mean that. At least, no rational mind that accepting it as my reason.

And, I didn't think these people are completely wrong. Actually I think it's the church weakness that providing gaps for them to pinpoint on, and the church has to fix those instead of covering them up with so-called "brotherly love". It's just that the way these people express their "concerns" make me sick and their intentions were not pure while they were trying to use "love" as their biggest reason. What a lie. Lies lead to damnation.

Honestly, no offend, just being honest... I don't need people to agree with my action. Well even my rational self don't have to agree with my action. Things always happen in a way that they have to happen that way.

So I wasn't scared of his reply, nor felt sorry about speaking out, nor wanted people to be on my side. I was unhappy that I missed the point in my head but I know if it's going to happen once more it would be the same. So I am not that upset at all. I am not sure how this incident affect people's emotion and how much it destroyed people's week, but it didn't move me an inch and actually I have a good mood recently.

Not my family is not my family, I would never feel what you guys feel. I am sorry for that but unfortunately can't change the fact. It's not my church, and it will never be my church after that ignorant guy ignorantly spreading conspiracy theory to ignorant people claiming that Roman Catholic Church is heresy. I don't love it as much as you guys love it. Don't think too good about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment