05 July 2008

pensamiento en usted

My brain is thinking a lot these two days. I know the reason, and I know what I am thinking. The only thing I don't know is what this will ultimately lead to. It's bad. I hadn't been thinking about this for a couple of weeks, and now that just stay in my mind. I know the trigger, I know what reminded me that. The only thing I don't know is how am I going to put this down again. This is stupid. It caused me to ask a dumb question which I am not sure what do I expect from the answer I got, and I just wanted to ask a more dumb question afterwards. I know the implication, I know what answer I was going to receive. The only thing I don't know is why did I want to ask such question as I already knew the answer is meaningless to me.

I know for sure that this is bad when I started to dream about that again. And I do want to dream about that again.

I can't say "forget about it" is what I want.

Life is full of things that you have to think about, and still never be sure about.

No comments:

Post a Comment