19 July 2008

After P

Back from P Party, removed my costume, changed into my pyjamas, staying in bed, typing blog with my new laptop. Yes, I got a new laptop, a black Dell XPS M1530.

P Party was fun. I have been dancing till my feet were so tired that I could no longer continue. I don't particularly like party, and when I quiet down I may think of going home, but party with work people is different. It's lots of fun.

I didn't bring camera, but heaps of people have brought theirs. Ivy had already posted up a few (so quick!) and more to come from her, Szu-Yu, Andre, Helen, etc.

Time to sleep now.


5 comments:

  1. 照片中哪一个是你呢?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I kinda like that thing you got on your head and how you "tied" your hair strands. lol

    I agreed it was quite fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. siu fai, Cool aye! Do my hair style look like a pixie? I thought of tying all up instead, but too lazy and have to add gel to fix it, too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, looks like a pixie alright.

    ReplyDelete