18 July 2008

Contrast

I have lighten the font colour a bit because I have tuned down the contrast and brightness of my monitors to save power as well as to my eyesight. Harshal also said looking at my bright monitors made him headache.

Everything on my desktop are black and white now (actually for months already). Microsoft Office components have black background, Picasso's Guernica is my wallpaper, my taskbar is black, the clock on my sidebar is black and white, white space invader characters on my black sidebar, and window colour is Graphite with transparency and a low colour intensity.

image

Love this feeling so much. I am not in a bad mood at all.

Don't feel strange that I have my taskbar on the right of my left screen. It's always the case, if you see previous screenshots of my desktop. It's not a geeky thing as I am the only one in the office doing this. At home I do have taskbar at the bottom for little-prince.

1 comment:

  1. "It's not a geeky thing as I am the only one in the office doing this."

    Doesn't that explain it? There are no geeks in the office apart from......errr....whoever is doing this =P

    ReplyDelete