05 July 2008

Phone, email and text

Yes. I hate phone. To be precise, I ought to say I hate talking on phone. Hmm, actually that's not very accurate as well because I don't always feel talking on phone is a pain when I am not the one who initiate the call. Okay. I hate making calls. If I am not the one who call, then after a little while my thoughts start to diverge to other stuff and will never focus on what the person on the other end of the phone is trying to say anymore. So I don't like talking on phone and always try to keep phone conversation short, and won't make a call unless I really really have to.

Email and text are what I prefer. At least I have an option when to answer by giving excuses like being hold up by work or so. The person I email or text to have option when to reply as well, or even not to reply. They also allow me to have some thinking time before I send them, although sometimes they would be misunderstood or misinterpreted, still. It's also easier to lie to or convince myself when I find people's email or text hurt me or not what I was expecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment