23 March 2011

Another dream

I had a dream this morning. There was some sort of Tsunami and Nick was in his office, so I rushed to his office and found out he's sitting in his seat. All his workmates were there. He said he has to stay there for the government has ordered them to and it's his duty as part of the navy. I respected his position and his responsibility and have decided to stay there with him. We either die together or live together. 

Well at the end the government told everyone to go and we did run for our lives for some strange reason together with my parents and brother. And we had to carry my mum from some point because she fell down and couldn't continue to run. Anyway at the end we all got out although we were wet, and at the end we went for a buffet (haha nonsense!).

The second part of the dream is important, but not as important as the first part, which caused me think rather than sleep afterwards. I have been thinking that it's so true I would rather we die together. I don't think I can live alone without him. Then I have been thinking what if he die in an accident, how would I react, what would I do... It's very sad, you know, just thinking about it made me sad.

Oh well tonight I better sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment