04 March 2011

Queenstown 2/3 - 4/3 Day Three

I woke up at around 7:30 this morning and have decided to leave hotel once I have a shower and pack up everything (at last I still have left something, which I will need to pick up from someone in Auckland later). So I showered and packed up, checked out from the hotel and went to the airport by bus. I had a breakfast at the airport and put my bigger bag into the locker I rented. Then I hopped on the bus and off to Arrowtown. Actually, now I am in Arrowtown, waiting for a bus back to the airport. Earlier the day when I typed my Day One diary, I was waiting for a bus to Arrowtown.

IMG_5942IMG_5943

Arrowtown is a very small town. How small it is? Basically just one street. I first visited the Lakes District Museum, and then had a walk on the one and only one street. It's a nice little town and the weather was really good today. So I had an enjoyable relaxing afternoon with salt and pepper calamaris as my lunch and a lemon, lime, bitters drink. I was sitting outside for this small lunch and it's really comfortable.

IMG_5971IMG_5973

IMG_5998IMG_6043

Now I am on my way to the airport and will fly back to Auckland in two hours time. I have enjoyed my short and relaxing holiday. It's refreshing and has given me more energy. I am so glad that I have come.

No comments:

Post a Comment