28 March 2011

Nothing much

I am bored. At this moment, I am bored. Clicking on my screen, here and there. Open up Chrome, and then close it again without doing anything. I think I am bored. After a long day of coding. How are you? How are you today? What have you done today? I had a big lunch. We went to Hokkaido for Japanese food this afternoon. The sukiyaki pot set lunch is much larger than I expected. There are sushis and crumbled fish as well. Anyway I ate them all, and now I am feeling a bit hungry already. You know, since I have stopped eating sweets and McDonald’s, my weight is going down. So at the end of the day I haven’t gained much since. Oh this Thursday I am going for another scan. It’s a scan specifically for Down’s syndrome. Then I need to test some blood again. Fetus is not going very fast at the moment so I can tell there is much difference. And I am feeling better this week. Less morning sickness symptoms. I want to eat now. Usually I cannot eat a lot at night though but I always eat two to three wheat biscuits at about 10:30 before I go to sleep just to make sure I won’t be too hungry at night and need to wake up and eat. Sometimes I still wake up at night and sometimes I cannot go back to sleep easily, but at least I do not need to eat and brush my teeth again. Haven’t been playing any facebook game anymore, but have been concentrating on my Pokemon White version. Oh I want to BBQ, no matter Hong Kong way or Western way of BBQ I just want to BBQ. When and where can I BBQ? Oh I am bored. I should go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment