12 January 2008

This year study plan

I have enrolled into two paper for 2008 semester one. They are Problems of Epistemology (338) and Philosophy of Arts (212). So I am going to do one year three and one year two paper and I know it's not going to be easy since Eagle 1 is going to have huge stuff coming up too. However I really want to complete my graduated deploma before the end of next year. Now I can do one year 3 for the next three semesters, then I am done (of course, given I am going to pass all of them). Semester two I may do Philosophy of Religion or Philosophy of Language.

After my philosophy study, I may try something else. I have been thinking about psychology, politics study, history, or economics. Maybe I can try to talk to David White and see whether I can do a master majoring in Information System. I have not make a decision on what I am going to do yet. I don't even have a clue whether I should be doing something useful or not useful (again).

Anyway, no matter what I am going to do, apparently it is not going to fit any baby related plan. If I have a baby I can probably do nothing. That's why I always tell God that if he really wants me to have a kid, an accident is what required. Otherwise I would probably not have any...

5 comments:

  1. I find "accident" and/or "unexpected" are quite degrading, I prefer the word "bonus"

    I can never imagine how people can tell their children that they are here because of an unexpected accident

    I'm sure it's all in God's plan =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting... I would not feel it's a bonus if I get one now... haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Taxation" is much more fitting ...lol, an "accident" only happens and ends there....but "Taxation" continues to deplete your bank account....

    ReplyDelete
  4. kiu: are you trying to tell nick something?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do I have to tell him here?! He knows it anyway.

    ReplyDelete