17 January 2009

Drowsy days

I had took 4 times my usual meds (spray + pills) yesterday to stop my hay fever symptoms. After that my mind was completely out of focus, and wanting to sleep for the whole night. They say the meds are not drowsy? Always a lie. All those hay fever meds are drowsy.

Today I had a nearly 4 hours afternoon sleep, I still blame the meds. 

I was trying to see if anyone got anything to do tonight. It's just because I think weekend is about spending time with friends (as I am with my family Monday to Friday already).  Too bad that no one really into anything and I was asleep for 4 hours instead of planning something that we can do together. So at the end it is going to be a "Litle-prince and I" night again. (he's now out there on the street running around). 

I am still a bit drowsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment