07 January 2009

Save me a seat on the other side of the door

It's interesting to examine what myself have drawn. All of them have something to do with trees. I remember the last two times we have to make cards at the fellowship, all the cards I made have something to do with trees as well. My typical instinctive drawing is a picture with blue sky, grassy land, a tree, some birds in the sky, some white clouds and the sun. All my pictures are very environmental, and green is the colour I never miss out. 

People around me thought I am not an outdoor person. Actually I thought myself was not an outdoor person as well. However as I thought through a little bit more, I have to say these people and myself were wrong. I think I love nature, and unconsciously choose natural colours and scenes most of the time, so probably I am an outdoor person. I think the difference lies in the activities. Say I like scenic walking, but tramping, running or cycling would be something I try to avoid. Say I like going to the beach, walking around, playing with the water, making sand castle, digging up shellfish, lying down to read..., but really swimming in the sea or other water sports would not be something I want to do. Guess I can conclude that I like outdoor, but I am not sporty. 

One more thing, I hate rainy days. So if it is raining, then let me be an indoor person. You know, I never draw any picture with rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment