26 December 2008

Finally I watched the movies...

Jesse: Do you believe in reincarnation?
Celine: Yeah. Yeah, it's interesting.
Jesse: Yeah, right. Well, most people, you know, a lot of people talk about past lives and things like that, you know? And even if they don't believe it in some specific way, you know, people have some kind of notion of an eternal soul, right?

----------------------------------------------------------

Jesse: Do you believe in, like... ghosts or spirits?
Celine: Uhm, no.
Jesse: No?
Celine: No.
Jesse: Ok, what about reincarnation?
Celine: Not at all.
Jesse: God?
Celine: No.
Celine: That sounds... that sounds terrible. No, no, no. But, at the same time I don't wanna be one of those people that don't believe in any kind of magic, you know?

----------------------------------------------------------

People do change a lot over 9 years, even can change what you believe, or not. 

Not sure if this is something you'd noticed only if you see the movies consecutively.

So true, so real. I don't think I have the same perspectives / perceptions / understandings /  mindsets / beliefs / appetites / aversions... as 9 years ago. People change, and... I think all the cells (except something?) in a human body regenerate every seven years? So after seven years, maybe I cannot say I am still me, to certain extend.

No comments:

Post a Comment