22 December 2008

A Good Day

It was a happy day yesterday.

I really love the house, not just being polite. The stair, the wooden handrail, the half second floor, the slopping roof with windows, the brick walls, the spa, the wooden deck, the perfect size... coincidentally align with my dream house. Not to mention the hammock, that's one of the best things in the world. I was seriously in love with the house. Too matching with my dream house including the location of the computer. I dreamt of a house like this since I was... probably before I got into secondary school. If I can change the kitchen area to fit a bar table, then it would be more perfect.

I just love it. I really really love it. I really really do.

The best parts of the day... the best parts of the day were:
- sitting on the deck looking out
- sitting on the chair behind the computer, listening to music and looking out
- lying on the hammock

I know it was supposed to be a party, and I was supposed to be happy about gathering with people, however the parts I enjoyed were the three moments I listed above. I was so so happy... until everyone came, I tried to turn to a party mood, which... well, people are creatures that live together and talk and play and party, you don't have to feel really very happy to act happy for these activities.

I have to say, those things won't be the best if I was alone in the house. I am not good at being alone in a closed area. They were the best because there's someone else in the house, which I know I don't have to talk to, and would not care if I don't talk to him, and wouldn't think I am strange if I don't talk to him, and wouldn't think I am unhappy if I don't talk to him. Whenever I need my own time, it's either I am on the street on my own, or it's a situation like this. Both work perfect for me.

It's so hard to find someone that wouldn't feel embarrassing if there's nothing in particular at that moment I want to say. People just think I am the noisy one and so I need to talk. If I don't talk, then I must be either unhappy or angry. Anyway.

Yep, so that's yesterday, that's the happy part of the day. The saddest thing was I didn't see the horses.

I was pretty happy until this morning when I woke up and realised what I said before I went to sleep. Not that I became unhappy, but...it's just another "oh no". Well, of course I mean it, I really mean it, and I still mean it, but shouldn't have said that I guess. Anyway, it's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment