25 December 2008

In bed for Christmas

What did I do on Christmas Eve?

In the morning I went to Hilda's Grandma's funeral. Then Hugh and Leanne and I went to McDonald for brunch. After that Hugh and I went to work.

The original plan was to sing K from 6-9 and then go to Hilda's home for fun afterwards. However I was too sick so I went home at 12:30 p.m.. I was hoping an afternoon sleep would make me better so I can party whole night (since this is the only party I have in the Christmas period and Hilda and Rando are leaving NZ today, the 25th).

At the end I was too sick to do anything. So I slept from 1 to 4, 6:30 to 9, 9:30 to 11:30, and 1 a.m. to 8:30 this morning. My whole Christmas eve was about sleeping. Now I am not feeling much better, so I guess I will be in bed most of today as well. Hopefully I will get better later today, so at least I can sit in the living room and watch DVDs on TV instead of laptop. It's now too cold to leave my bed.

I was planning to go to the Christmas service this morning, but too sick to do so. Sorry Jesus.

Meds didn't help, and they taste awful even with peppermint tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment